Friday, April 25, 2008

Slow Week

Didn't play much this week, just some micro NL, and some sng's. Same old, same old, take from the sng's and give to the NL! I'm forever winning a bunch of small pots, and then losing it all in 1 big one. Sometimes beats, sometime bad calls, but I cannot win a hand where I have someone dominated pre-flop! I'd post some hands, but it would just be useless whining, so I won't.
The Thursday game got canceled this week, they're all tired of giving me their money. LOL
Spent a lot of time playing Oblivion this week. This is a great RPG for those of you who like gaming. Similar to Diablo, or Boulders Gate. I'm 180 hours into this, and not finished with it yet, I'm getting close with the main plot, but there is so much going on, I can easily see 250+ hours to complete this game, and now there is an expansion pack. I highly recommend it.

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
Vikes

No comments: