Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bounties

Pretty much spent all day Saturday grinding sng's. I'm back down to playing mostly $11's because NL is getting the best of me. I swear the draw always wins, unless it's me drawing, but anyway.

I figured as long as I was playing, I would try to qualify for the WSOP Bounty tourney, so I started with the stage 1 $2 re-buy, and at the break I was sitting first with a 3k chip lead, so I didn't even add on. Easy coast to stage 2.

I almost shot myself in the foot playing stag 2. I was right about where I needed to be to make it into the show. I was sitting at 13k, figuring I needed 14k to sit out. I even told myself AA and KK only. I then like an idiot play 77 and loose 3k. It almost all went bad from there. At 1 point I was 20th of 20, and 16th of 16. Then the other shorty shoves into my blind, and I have KK. GG him, on to the show for me.

I played really well in the WSOP Bounty. I got very few premium hands, but was lucky enough to get paid when I had them. For some reason, they kept moving me to tables with bigger stack though, that kinda sucked. I was over average stack for most of the tourney, and almost never had more than 2 or 3 people with smaller stacks than me. I did manage to knock out 3 people and collect $300 worth of bounties, but ended up getting knocked out in 27th, when I raised AQs and called a shove by KK.

Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?
Vikes

No comments: