Saturday, April 12, 2008

SnG's 4-11-08

I've been playing more and more $22 sng's, along with the $11's, and finding pretty much the same play at both levels, so I plan on making the move up to playing mostly$22's, and throwing the occasional $33 into the mix. I don't know what to really expect in the $33's, but I've heard there not much different than the $11's, or $22's. I already have just over 120 buy-ins for the $22's, so with any luck, I'll have a big enough BR to play $33's within a few weeks.

I'm thinking, that from now on, whenever I have 100 buy-ins for any level, I'm going to move up to that level. I'm also thinking that if I'm going to keep playing lots of sng's, like I have been, I may move to Stars. It seems everybody else has, because it's taking longer and longer for sng's to fill at AP.


I'll also add, that I shipped the Thursday home game again this week. WOOT WOOT!!!

Ship it,
Vikes

No comments: