Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's Been Too Long!

I haven't played a tourney, or a SnG in ages! I think I may need to spend some time playing Holdem, just so I don't get too rusty! I've been basically playing nothing but PLO! I'm mostly still playing $50 max even though I have around $5k online, and I could probably move up! The games are so soft at the $50 max it's sick! I may have to move up to $100 max, just to keep my platinum status on AP. LOLOL

My mom is coming on the 5th for a week, so next week I don't think I'll have much time for poker at all! Going to Martha's Vineyard, the 1 thing my mom really wanted to do. Yippie! Other than that, I think we are going to hit 6 Flags, and a night in Manhattan!

I went golfing yesterday, and shot a personal best 78. I can't even believe how well I'm hitting the ball. I hit the GIR on 14 of the 18 holes. Too bad my putter failed me!

My daughter is here for the summer, and we go to the movies at least once a week! Don't Mess With The Zohan is fricking hilarious.

Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice!
Vikes

No comments: