Monday, June 16, 2008

Rollercoaster of Emotions!

As most of you know, Ashley had to have a growth removed from near her ear, just below the hairline. Of the 4 things the doctor told it could be, one of them was melanoma, and that was a little scary. They had to send it out for a biopsy, and I had to wait 4 days for the results.
While waiting, I found it very hard to concentrate. I went golfing and shot 100. I can't remember the last time I was in triple digits. I tried to play a couple tourneys, but made stupid mistakes, because I would let my mind wander. I was however, still able to make a few hundred playing PLO.
I woke up this morning, after just a few hours of sleep, very nervous about finding out the results. Wondering when they would call, figuring I would have to worry all day, but at 8:30am the phone rang, and I got the results. IT'S BENIGN!!! It's some sort of rare hairline cyst.
I'm pretty sure I aged a year in the last 4 days.

Thank You God,
Vikes

2 comments:

People_Mover said...

good job vikes, keep the head up big man

-Mover

bzimzim said...

Just great news about Ashley vikes.

And np on the referral, hope it gets you a little shippage.