Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I really don't have a whole lot to say, but yesterday was my best MTT day ever, so I had to write something. The train is not only still rolling, it seems to be picking up speed.
Last night in the Big Doubles, I went deep in both of them, A and B. In the B, I had to do a little grinding, as I took a bad beat, for most of my stack, about half way through the tourney. After two doubles with AA and KK I was back in it as we hit the money. At 1 point I was 3 of 15, so I just played super tight knowing I could make the FT, and that I had the chance to do it in both tourneys.
In the A, I started out good right off, and had the chip lead with around 100 people left, and I never dropped out of the top 9. With 16 left, I was sitting in 3rd, and just started folding, because I had already made the Ft in B, and both FT's is worth more than a win. With 10 left, I dropped to 9th place, and only had 15 more chips then 10th place. That scared me for a hot minute, but the very next hand, the guy in 8th place got knocked out, and we hit the FT.
I finished A in 6th place for $668, I finished B in 7th place for $452, I cashed both for $255, I had the best double finish for $511, and I final tabled both for $5110. In total I made $6996, which tops my old record of $6900!

Photobucket

Keep shoveling the coal,
Vikes

2 comments:

Thy said...

Vikes for President!!

very nicely done :o)

People_Mover said...

sicko!

- Mover