Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Balla Status?

Now that I have a roll again, I've been playing in the bigger games, and reaping the rewards. I'm absolutely crushing $15/30 limit. It's just sick. I have to look like a superuser. I know that I'm just on a sick run, because while I consider myself to be a good limit player, I don't consider myself a great one. I even sat at $50/100 for an hour and won 11 BB.

Over the past month, my poker BR has exploded. I'm up 10k from limit alone, plus another 3k from PLO.

So, an all-inclusive Cancun golf retreat is in the works. My best bud and I are going for 7 nights in early September. I am so pumped. I can't wait to kick his ass on the golf course. The Palace hotels down there have a great deal where you can use all the facilities in all 8 of their hotels. Free booze in 30 bars, plus on the golf courses. Only $200 a night. I can't wait.....Balla?


Other than that, same old same old. Someone new moved in down the street, and they have a 4 kids, one of which is a 15 year old girl. So, now my daughter has a new best friend, and doesn't seem to have time for dad anymore. LOL

In the end the grind pays off,
Vikes

1 comment:

bzimzim said...

Def runnin' like a balla right now