Monday, May 26, 2008

Yay Golf

Well it's Memorial Day, and I finally got out to do some golfing. Last year by this time , I had played about 15 rounds.
I'm really happy with how I played! I'll take an 88 any day. I hit the green on all 4 par 3's, but only got par on all of them! I only 3 putted 1 time, for a bogey! That drives me so nuts when I'm putting for birdie, and end up with a bogey. I bought a new sand wedge, but only ended up in the beach once. I did however hit a beautiful shot and got it up and down for par with it, so I like it so far.

Someone bought the house next to me, so I have a new neighbor. First night, he has a bonfire, and party in the back yard, and they drank till wee hours of the morning. They weren't real loud or anything, and as soon as I saw him the next morning he apologized for being loud. I told him he wasn't loud not to worry, next time I'm coming over for a beer. In our short talk, I found out he used to work with my uncle. I like em already, which is good!

Poker wise, I'm still mopping up the $20 and $50 max PLO. I haven't even played a sng in a week, and the only tourney I played, I got ousted set over set in the first half hour.


Happy Memorial Day all,
Vikes

No comments: