Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still Grinding

I've really come to like playing Omaha. I'm really surprised at how weak the Omaha games are, at least at the micro level. I know I'm still a rookie, but I'm mopping up the $20 max games. A lot of bingo players that like to come sit with $4 and try to get lucky. I like to look em light, and then if the happen to win, and double, they think that you keep playing like that, and they give it all back the next time! It's almost comical!! I constantly find myself sitting at the $20 max with $40-$50.

I've also played some $50 and $100 max, with alright results! I'm just above break even play over about 3000 hands, add rake to that, and I'm up so far. I know it's not even close to enough hands to consider myself a winning player, but its always nice to move up and not lose right away! Confidence builder!

2/3 of the way through my first full month with rake has really opened my eyes as to how much I really play, and pay! Getting back $5 a day, adds up fast, for a micro donk ! So, it was costing me $16 a day, just to play!

Ship the rake,
Vikes

No comments: