Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tilt control

I used to never let beats bother me, but I'm on such a sick downswing, that it makes them so much harder to shake off!! Not that I get all out of hand tilted, but I've noticed it seems to throw off my concentration for a few hands!
Yesterday I played 4 SnG's and the $1 re-buy. I basically got knocked out of all of them because of beats. 3 of the 4 SnG's I got knocked out of from donkeys calling with crap, then catching runners. I know I want the donkey calls, I just want to win once in a while when they do call!

So, another goal I have, is to stop allowing donkeys to tilt me, I play low limits where there are more of them, and I need to remember that!

Anyway, today is a new day, and I love the current AP weekend schedule! My role is still too small to play the big games, but I usually play the $5k, $4k, $10k, and the $3k.

No comments: