Friday, March 7, 2008

Thursdays!

Every Thursday I play a live game with my friends. It's usually only 8-10 of us, and its more about the BS than the game, but money is money.

It's a $25 buy in with one $10 rebuy! It's very deep stacked,(50k with the rebuy),but the blinds go up every 10 minutes! It ends up taking around 3 hours usually! Most of the guys are fish, but not clueless!

Last night I was the first one out, as they were all gunning for me, because I had won the previous two weeks! I was doing pretty well, and ended up getting my money in good, but was called, post flop, with an open ended str8 draw, that was caught on the river. GG ME!!

Anyway, I ended up dealing, which was pretty eye opening, as i was able to peak at mucked cards.(he-he)

Not much else to report, as I only played a half dozen SnG's all week. Tomorrow I'll be back at it playing the $5k, $4k, $10k, and $3k on AP.

No comments: