Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Vacation Over!!

Yesterday I got back from 20 days in MN, where I did some deer hunting, and spent some time with my daughter. Vacation got to be long, and I was glad to get home, but I did have a great time while there. We managed to go 10 for 10 at the deer shack, so that was great. My dad got the biggest, a 190# 13 pointer. I managed to slay a 120# spiker. A perfect 50 yd shot resulted in a quick clean kill.


I also got to attend one of Ashley's band concerts while in MN. It's the first one I've been to in a while, so it was fun, and she was excited that I got to be there! I also rented a couple rooms at a hotel over one of the weekends, and that was fun too. The hotel had a pool on each floor, and a hot tub on the roof.

Over the last 30 days, before vacation, I played about 600 sng's, and made about $1200 doing it, I'm only running about 6% roi, but was at 8% before I hit a terrible run over the last 100 or so.

Cereus has officially launched, and I really like the new schedule. I played my first set of mtt's today, but didn't do so well, other than a $10r PLO final table, but I was immediately coolered, and only managed 9th.

Now that vacation is over, it's time for me to get back to the grind. I'm going to start playing mostly ultra turbos on FTP, but am also going to be playing some Cereus mtt's.
Happy Turkey Day,
Vikes

No comments: