Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summers Over

Well, Ashley went home yesterday. Tear....First couple days after she leaves, are always hard. Had to call her already today, because I'm already suffering from withdrawals.

We did have a wonderful summer though. Wrapped it up with some school shopping, and a beauty salon session. She's getting to that age. O Boy!!! I'm going to MN the last week of September, so it won't be to long before I see her again.

So, the first day of grinding, without interruptions, was pretty dang good. I only played 4 mtt's, and FT two of them. I managed a 4th in the AP Nooner for $450ish, and 2nd in the 14k 6max on Tilt for $4.4k. I half expected my mind to wander today, but the hour long phone call before I started took care of that.

Looking forward to my Daytona trip on the 5th. Going to try hooking up with People Mover for a round of golf. Then back to MN the last week of Sept, then a possible Montana trip in October/November. Plus all the hunting, and fishing. It's going to be a busy fall!
PokerCrewShip.com
Vikes

No comments: